Free Holiday Shipping on Shea Butter, Black Soaps, and other Gift-Giving Items from The African Store
Independence, KY (PRWEB) December 11, 2007
The African Store (TAS), announces free shipping on all their products for this holiday season. All items ranging from shea butter to fragrance body oils will go on sale to the general public starting from December 11 to January 24, after which the online-only business will focus on wholesale business. The decision to go fully into wholesale was made due to the increasing cost of the raw materials in African countries and the costs of retailing them here in the U.S., according to The African Store founder, David Okafor
“By going into wholesale, we will be passing the savings to our bulk, wholesale customers, who in turn would pass the savings to their retail customers. This saves the end-users of our all-natural products the cost of shipping. This would also decrease our cost of retail promotion, packaging, and more,” Mr. Okafor states.
Shea butter has been used for centuries in Africa and later in Europe to fight a multitude of skin conditions and internal illnesses and would make a wonderful gift for you or that special someone in your life this Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah holiday. Shea Butter has been clinically proven to decrease the appearance of face lines and wrinkles. It is fast becoming the main moisturizer in most skin care products.
Shea Butter can also be used for the following:
1. Skin rejuvenation and moisturizing
2. Skin protection from wind, cold, and sun
3. Fast healing of minor wounds and burns
4. Skin cellular activity stimulation
5. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns
6. Pain relief from swelling and arthritis
7. Muscle relaxation and stiffness
8. Sunscreen (Shea Butter is very rich in vitamins E & D)
9. Treatment of dark spots, stretch marks, skin discolorations, wrinkles, and blemishes
10. Massages, treatment of diaper rash, and as hair conditioner.
Cocoa butter can be used:
1. As a Thickening agent in cosmetics
2. Making lipsticks, creams, lotions, and soaps
3. In food – mostly confectioneries
4. During and after pregnancy to prevent stretch mark
5. To prevent wrinkles on the face and body
Along with the 100 percent pure, prime-pressed food-grade cocoa butter and unrefined Shea Butter, The African Store also carries over 116 likenesses of popular brand and non-brand names of Scented Fragrance Body Oils that their customers can choose from or get any combination of 100 for just $ 100. They also carry the world-famous Dudu-Osun African Black Soap, raw African Black Soap from Ghana.
“All our products are fair trade and are sourced directly from the local farmers in Africa. These products are unrefined, not deodorized, and pure and contain no harmful chemicals or pesticides unlike commercial skin care products. No child labor is involved, as the processes of making these products are backbreaking,” says Mr. Okafor
To learn more about The African Store and their products or to take advantage of this sales promotion, please visit their official website or their eBay Store
1. Shop The African Store
2. African Shea Butter
3. Dudu-Osun Black Soap
4. African Black Soap from Ghana
5. Fragrance Body Oils
The African Store
1-888-522-8186 (Toll free)
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.